2021 Curricular Code Changes
The following contests on List B will be up for review this year:
|Agricultural Issues Forum||Agricultural Sales||Extemoraneous Public Speaking|
|General Rules||Grapevine Judging||Land Judging|
|Meat Judging||Milk Quality & Dairy Foods||Natural Resource Management|
|Nursery/Landscape||Prepared Public Speaking||Small Engines|
|Vegetable Crop Judging||Veterinary Science||Agricultural Communications (Trial Contest)|
|*No requests to open contest.|
Requests received to open the following contests:
CATA Curricular Code
If you want to make any changes to the existing contest, you must adhere to the following format:
1. All changes must be in to the CATA Office by June 1.
2. Changes must be submitted on the Curricular Code Change Proposal template and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. It is the contest chair's responsibility to ensure that the proposed Curricular Code changes do not conflict with General Rules, if so, then a request to open General Rules must be made.
4. All electronically submitted changes will be posted on the website at www.calagteachers.org.
5. It is recommended that you, or a representative, are in attendance at the pre-conference governing board meeting to answer any questions regarding proposed Curricular Code changes to contests that are requested to be opened out of rotation. - TBD
*Only those changes submitted by June 1, will be allowed to be made to the contest. No other changes allowed.
2021 Curricular Code Committee Meetings - TBD