2018 Curricular Code Changes
The following contests will be up for review this year:
|Agricultural Issues Forum *||Agricultural Sales *||Extemporaneous Public Speaking *|
|General Rules||Grapevine Judging *||Meat Judging|
|Milk Quality & Dairy Foods||Natural Resourses Management *||Nursery/Landscape|
|Prepared Public Speaking *||Small Engines||Soil and Land Evaluation|
|Vegetable Crop Judging||Veterinary Science|
|Food Science & Technology *
|*No requests to open contest.|
Requests received to open the following contests:
|Forestry||Marketing (Cooperative)||Parliamentary Procedure and Debate|
|Scrapbook||Agricultural Communications (New Contest Proposal)|
CATA Curricular Code
If you want to make any changes to the existing contest, you must adhere to the following format:
1. All changes must be in to the CATA Office by June 1.
2. Changes must be submitted on the Curricular Code Change Proposal template and emailed to email@example.com.
3. It is the contest chair's responsibility to ensure that the proposed Curricular Code changes do not conflict with General Rules, if so, then a request to open General Rules must be made.
4. All electronically submitted changes will be posted on the website at www.calagteachers.org.
5. It is recommended that you, or a representative, are in attendance at the pre-conference governing board meeting to answer any questions regarding proposed Curricular Code changes to contests that are requested to be opened out of rotation.
*Only those changes submitted by June 1, will be allowed to be made to the contest. No other changes allowed.
2018 Curricular Code Committee Meetings
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Curricular Code General Meeting for Contest Chairs at 2:45
Round One - 3:00 - 3:50
Agricultural Communications (if opened)
Floriculture (if opened)
Forestry (if opened)
Milk Quality & Dairy Foods
Soil & Land Evaluation
Vegetable Crop Judging
Round Two - 4:00 - 4:50
Agricultural Welding (if opened)
Citrus (if opened)
Marketing (if opened)
Parliamentary Procedure (if opened)
Scrapbook (if opened)